Happy B’day to ME!
Yes, it was my b’day today and I have turned 27!
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- 15,834 hits
- RT @MJShores: MJ on the MBA is out! paper.li/MJShores/13231… ▸ Top stories today via @Rolipolli @MBAStudio @kenanflagler 2 hours ago
- RT @Accepted: @Rolipolli We discussed extensively what @McKinsey seeks in candidates. Podcast live tomorrow. bit.ly/14S7vu6 Thx. 2 hours ago
- RT @GMATPrepNow: #GMAT Tip: How to progress from 510 to 700: beatthegmat.com/how-to-progres… 2 hours ago
- RT @mbaMission: Not sure where to apply to #bschool? Download our free Selecting Your Target #MBA Profgram E-Book! info.mbamission.com/Selecting-Your… 20 hours ago
- RT @GMATPrepNow: Demystifying the #GMAT: Understanding the Restriction in Range Problem gmac.com/why-gmac/gmac-… 20 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- MBA Admissions Tip: Common Recommendation Dilemmas
- Critical Reasoning Tip: What’s the Difference Between a Conclusion and an Argument?
- MBA News Roundup: B-Schools Opt Out of Ethics Rankings, Admissions Advice from Stanford GSB Dean, and More
- The Speedy Road to Insufficiency
- MBA Admissions Tip: Word Limits
- QSB Research Projects Attract Federal Funding Support
- Interview with Christine Hassler: Author of 20-Something, 20-Everything
- Meet The Bloggers: Walter, The IT Guy
- Planning for the MBA? Is an MBA the Right Choice Right out of Undergrad?
- World Tree Expedition: Your chance to support a World Record attempt
- GMAT Question of the Day (May 22): Statistics and Sentence Correction
- GMAT Question of the Day (May 21): Word Problem and Sentence Correction
- GMAT Question of the Day (May 20): Algebra and Critical Reasoning
- GMAT Question of the Day (May 17): Algebra and Critical Reasoning
- GMAT Question of the Day (May 16): Geometry and Sentence Correction