I am trying to be back again!
Wonder what life would be if I try to gain my strength again and get back to books. It has been since long I left books behind the curtain, so getting back won’t be easy but do I have any other option? I doubt. I have been procrastinating about MBA since years, is it the time? I wonder yes, may Buddha guide me and I get back on track. Let’s give a final try.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- 15,866 hits
- RT @Accepted: Is a low #GMAT score a reason to panic? Not if you follow this advice. hub.am/ZZY4bX #MBA Admissions 2 hours ago
- Just finishing the #GMAT SC guide by Aristotle Prep.It's comprehensive book that covers only basics,I believe. Over to #MGMAT SC guide. #MBA 2 hours ago
- RT @mbaMission: If you are trying to overcome a weakness in your profile, demonstrate responsibility in your optional essay: http://t.co/5r… 11 hours ago
- I'm getting impatient with #GMAT books! Can't wait for the D-day! #MBA dream! 12 hours ago
- How #MBA from Europe is different from north America? #GMAT 12 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- MBA Admissions Tip: Common Recommendation Dilemmas
- Critical Reasoning Tip: What’s the Difference Between a Conclusion and an Argument?
- MBA News Roundup: B-Schools Opt Out of Ethics Rankings, Admissions Advice from Stanford GSB Dean, and More
- The Speedy Road to Insufficiency
- MBA Admissions Tip: Word Limits
- GMAT Question of the Day (May 24): Arithmetic and Critical Reasoning
- GMAT Question of the Day (May 23): Arithmetic and Critical Reasoning
- GMAT Question of the Day (May 22): Statistics and Sentence Correction
- GMAT Question of the Day (May 21): Word Problem and Sentence Correction
- GMAT Question of the Day (May 20): Algebra and Critical Reasoning