I am trying to be back again!
Wonder what life would be if I try to gain my strength again and get back to books. It has been since long I left books behind the curtain, so getting back won’t be easy but do I have any other option? I doubt. I have been procrastinating about MBA since years, is it the time? I wonder yes, may Buddha guide me and I get back on track. Let’s give a final try.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- 15,860 hits
- RT @mbaMission: If you are trying to overcome a weakness in your profile, demonstrate responsibility in your optional essay: http://t.co/5r… 3 hours ago
- I'm getting impatient with #GMAT books! Can't wait for the D-day! #MBA dream! 3 hours ago
- How #MBA from Europe is different from north America? #GMAT 3 hours ago
- Let me know the good #MBA colleges in Canada and Europe please. #GMAT #B-School 3 hours ago
- How to improve #GMAT Verbal score in 2 months? I'm presently at around 25 and need to go upto 35! Help me particularly in #GMAT RC. Thank u. 4 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- MBA Admissions Tip: Common Recommendation Dilemmas
- Critical Reasoning Tip: What’s the Difference Between a Conclusion and an Argument?
- MBA News Roundup: B-Schools Opt Out of Ethics Rankings, Admissions Advice from Stanford GSB Dean, and More
- The Speedy Road to Insufficiency
- MBA Admissions Tip: Word Limits
- GMAT Question of the Day (May 23): Arithmetic and Critical Reasoning
- GMAT Question of the Day (May 22): Statistics and Sentence Correction
- GMAT Question of the Day (May 21): Word Problem and Sentence Correction
- GMAT Question of the Day (May 20): Algebra and Critical Reasoning
- GMAT Question of the Day (May 17): Algebra and Critical Reasoning