I am trying to be back again!
Wonder what life would be if I try to gain my strength again and get back to books. It has been since long I left books behind the curtain, so getting back won’t be easy but do I have any other option? I doubt. I have been procrastinating about MBA since years, is it the time? I wonder yes, may Buddha guide me and I get back on track. Let’s give a final try.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- 15,871 hits
- Is 1 yr #MBA good for people who don't have any management background? #GMAT 12 hours ago
- What is difference b/w 2 yr MBA v/s 1 yr MBA program? How should one select? #GMAT #MBA 12 hours ago
- GMAT PREP ANDROID APP BY "@gmatpill: @Rolipolli yes, we do! here it is for android: play.google.com/store/apps/det…" 14 hours ago
- RT @gmatpill: @Rolipolli Youd' better be an SC guru by the end. Test yourself with these online questions: gmatpill.com/gmat-practice-… 14 hours ago
- RT @Accepted: Is a low #GMAT score a reason to panic? Not if you follow this advice. hub.am/ZZY4bX #MBA Admissions 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
- MBA Admissions Tip: Common Recommendation Dilemmas
- Critical Reasoning Tip: What’s the Difference Between a Conclusion and an Argument?
- MBA News Roundup: B-Schools Opt Out of Ethics Rankings, Admissions Advice from Stanford GSB Dean, and More
- The Speedy Road to Insufficiency
- MBA Admissions Tip: Word Limits
- GMAT Question of the Day (May 24): Arithmetic and Critical Reasoning
- GMAT Question of the Day (May 23): Arithmetic and Critical Reasoning
- GMAT Question of the Day (May 22): Statistics and Sentence Correction
- GMAT Question of the Day (May 21): Word Problem and Sentence Correction
- GMAT Question of the Day (May 20): Algebra and Critical Reasoning