New York University Stern 2012 – 2013 Application
Originally posted on Reaching the Thirties:
- Round1 - November 15, 2012.
- Round 2 - January 15, 2013.
- Round 3 - March 15, 2013.
Prospective students must complete three essays:
Essay 1 - Professional aspirations (750 words):
- a) Why pursue an MBA (or dual degree) at this point in your life?
- b) What actions have you taken to determine that Stern is the best fit for your MBA experience?
- c) What do you see yourself doing professionally upon graduation?
Essay 2 - Your two paths (5o0 words). “The mission of the Stern School of Business is to develop people and ideas that transform the challenges of the 21st century into opportunities to create value for business and society. Given today’s ever-changing global landscape, Stern seeks and develops leaders who thrive in ambiguity, embrace a broad perspective and think creatively about the range of ways they can have impact”.
- a) Describe two…
View original 178 more words
Categories: Business School