Berkeley Haas School of Business 2012-2013 Application
Originally posted on Reaching the Thirties:
- Round1 - October 17, 2012.
- Round 2 - November 29, 2012.
- Round 3 - January 16, 2013.
- Round 4 – March 12, 2013.
Prospective students must complete six essays:
- Essay 1 - What brings you the greatest joy? How does this make you distinctive? (250 words).
- Essay 2 - What is your most significant accomplishment? (250 words).
- Essay 3 - Describe a time when you questioned an established practice or thought within an organization. How did your actions create positive change? (250 words).
- Essay 4 - Describe a time when you were a student of your own failure. What specific insight from this experience has shaped your development? (250 words).
- Essay 5 - Describe a time when you led by inspiring or motivating others toward a shared goal (250 words).
Essay 6 - a. What are your post-MBA short-term and long-term career goals? How have your professional experiences prepared you to achieve these goals?
b. How will an MBA from Haas help you achieve these goals? (1000 words for 6a. and 6b.)
- Optional Essay 1 - Please feel free to provide a statement concerning any information you would like to add to your application that you haven’t addressed elsewhere (500 words).
- Optional Essay 2 - If not clearly evident, please discuss ways in which you have demonstrated strong quantitative abilities, or plan to strengthen quantitative abilities. You do not need to list courses that appear on your transcript (250 words).
Categories: Business School