Berkeley Haas School of Business 2012-2013 Application
Originally posted on Reaching the Thirties:
- Round1 - October 17, 2012.
- Round 2 - November 29, 2012.
- Round 3 - January 16, 2013.
- Round 4 – March 12, 2013.
Prospective students must complete six essays:
- Essay 1 - What brings you the greatest joy? How does this make you distinctive? (250 words).
- Essay 2 - What is your most significant accomplishment? (250 words).
- Essay 3 - Describe a time when you questioned an established practice or thought within an organization. How did your actions create positive change? (250 words).
- Essay 4 - Describe a time when you were a student of your own failure. What specific insight from this experience has shaped your development? (250 words).
- Essay 5 - Describe a time when you led by inspiring or motivating others toward a shared goal (250 words).
- Essay 6 - a. What are your post-MBA short-term and long-term career goals? How have your…
View original 111 more words
Categories: Business School